Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering (BE Electronics & Communication). Electronics and Communication Technology, as well as electronic hardware and communications systems, are the emphasis of the Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering (BE Electronics & Communication). The curriculum covers a broad range of application areas that have a direct impact on everyday life. Through their knowledge and skills, students are able to confidently tackle challenges. Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering (BE Electronics & Communication) contributes to the development of highly skilled Electronic and Communication Engineers. Electronics, audio, and video communication systems development. Automation in many industries and sectors has made an Electronic Engineer a catalyst for modern society’s progress.
The Most Important Learning Outcomes
- Learn how to design, install, set up, and monitor communication systems using analog and digital technology.
- Specialize in guided or unguided networking technologies to manage and optimize current systems.
- Allow for the conception, design, and development of electrical products.
- To ensure smooth operation, resolve system-related difficulties and problems linked to electronic devices and communications.
Job opportunities are growing all the time!
Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering (BE Electronics & Communication) graduates have numerous job options in Nepal and internationally in the diversified, highly competitive, and rapidly changing fields of electronics and communication engineering. Telecom Engineers, Network Administrators, Robot Designers, and Technical Support Representatives are among the employment available to these engineers.
Areas of work
- Telecom Engineers at Mobile & Telecom Companies or Vendors
- Network Administrators – Network Administrators work for a variety of companies.
- Robotics – Designers of robots in businesses, the military, and security agencies.
- Experts in companies that design, build, and maintain consumer electronic gadgets and communication systems are known as embedded systems.