Scholarships for International Students at QUT in Australia in 2023
The university’s top scholarship program for students with exceptional academic success is QUT Scholarships in Australia For Nepali Students.
You have a fantastic opportunity to apply for the QUT Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students if you wish to study in Australia but need money to do so.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the undergraduate degree coursework is open to eligible applicants who choose to pursue it.
Undergraduate and graduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses are all offered by Queensland University of Technology.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings consistently placed it among Australia’s top 12 universities.
Why attend Queensland University of Technology for your education?
Candidates might investigate alternatives at this university if they are unsure of what they want to accomplish with their degree.
They can consult with career counselors who can aid in choice exploration and information counselors who can assist in gaining access to career information.
Benefits of QUT Scholarships in Australia For Nepali Students
- scholarships valued at $30,000 each for study in any discipline
- scholarships valued at $30,000 each for courses in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering only.
For up to three years ($10,000 each year), these scholarships will be provided as a study stipend of up to $5,000 following the HECS-HELP census date for each semester.
- scholarships worth $10,000 each for academic study in any field.
For the first four semesters of your course, this scholarship will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 after the HECS-HELP census date ($5,000 per year).
Other advantages could include:
- enrollment in the College of Excellence at QUT.
- access to research possibilities before others
We will give at least 50% of qualified female students who qualify for QUT Excellence Scholarships in STEM to women as part of QUT’s commitment to Women in STEM.
Successful candidates from our Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering will be asked to apply for a position in the Science and Engineering Dean’s Scholars Program beginning in Semester 2, 2023, if they earn a grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in their first semester.
You must be one of:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
You must also:
- be graduating Year 12 in 2022 or have graduated Year 12 in 2021
- be starting university for the first time in 2023
- have achieved a minimum unadjusted ATAR of 98 or equivalent
- have placed QUT as your first preference on your QTAC application.