Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), A unique blend of Information Technology (IT) with business and management is taught in this undergraduate course. Fast-growing information technology and communication systems necessitate experienced personnel who can apply computer science principles to solve business and technology-related problems in this dynamic technological era. Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA) has become one of the most difficult technical courses in recent years. This course prepares students to become high-quality IT experts in any firm or industry.
- It creates a pool of career prospects in a variety of disciplines, particularly in the information technology sector.
- The BCA program is nearly identical to the BTech program.
- The main advantage of choosing BCA over BTech is that it is a three-year degree rather than a four-year program.
- A few universities offer BCA specializations as well as Data Science, Data Analytics, and Computer Science degrees.
- Students can also pursue further education, such as an MCA, to gain an advantage and upgrade their skills and expertise, which leads to job advancement.
- Students gain proficiency in widely-used programming languages such as JAVA, C++, Python, CSS, Linux, and others, while also improving their technical skills.
A candidate with a BCA degree is in high demand because manpower is being replaced by systems, and there is a need for skilled experts and professionals to operate and function.
BCA graduates can earn between NRs 2.4-5 LPA
- Applicants must have completed +2 level or equivalent from university, board, or institution recognized by Tribhuwan University with a minimum of 40% marks or ‘D+’ grade or 2 CGPA.
- They must have passed the entrance examination conducted by the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Tribhuvan University.